Frequently Asked Questions
Can my curtain pole/track be cut to size I require?
- Of course! Most of our poles and tracks can easily be trimmed down to length. We have found that using a fine toothed hacksaw (for the curtain poles) is best.
- Just order the length of pole or track slightly longer than what you require and trim to fit.
- You can find instructions on how to cut down your pole here, and your track here.
How many rings come with this curtain pole?
- Extendable Poles: 120cm - 210cm - 22 rings
- Extendable Poles: 170cm - 300cm - 30 rings
- 120cm - 12 Rings
- 150xm - 16 Rings
- 200cm - 20 Rings
- 250cm - 26 Rings
- 300cm - 30 Rings
- 400cm - 40 Rings
Does this curtain pole come in one full length?
- For 28mm range, any poles over 200cm will be in 2 pieces, these poles will come with a joining piece and a centre support.
- For 35mm range, any poles over 250cm will be in 2 pieces, these poles will come with a joining piece and a centre support.
How do I return an item?
- Please see our Returns Policy for details on this.
Can cut my roller blind or venetian blind to my required size?
- Yes you can. It can be trimmed on the width only. On t The length cannot be adjusted, it would not need to be as you will only roll out as much as you will need.
- View our Roller Blind instructions here on how to cut it down.
When will my order be despatched?
- If you place your order Mon-Fri before 2pm we will despatch the very same day.
- If you place your order after 2pm on a weekday we will despatch the next working day. Any orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday.
How long does delivery take?
- All items are usually delivered within 2-3 days once they have been marked as despatched (Excluding weekends and bank holidays)
How do I amend my order once it has been confirmed and paid for?
- If you want to amend your order please send a email to email@example.com with your order details and the amendments you wish to make.
- If your order is not too far down the dispatch process we will amend the order and you will receive a conformation email once this has been done.
How can I cancel my order?
- If you can confirmed and paid for your order but decide you want to cancel this please send a email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your order is not too far down the dispatch process we will cancel the order and you will receive a conformation email once this has been done, along with a refund.
How do I know if you supply good quality products?
- All our supplier are ISO9001 accredited, which is an internationally recognised standard for quality.