- Who Are We
- How Is The Information Collected
- What Information Is Collected
- What We Will Do With Your Information
- Your Information
- Data Details
- Credit and Identity Checks
- Storage Of Personal Data
- Your Rights
- Contacting Us
Who Are We?
All you need is the trading name for the sole trader Anthony Jacobs. I specialise in providing customers will window treatments, coverings and furnishings. We at All You Need understand that privacy is important to our customers and we are committed to ensuring it. This is why we have moved everything into a cloud based environment, which offers the most up to date security out in the market and is constantly improved.
Our Policy sets out the terms in which we will hold and process your personal data. If you have any questions about this Policy you can contact us using the contact form or mobile number
how is the information Collected?
Your information can be provide to All You Need in different formats like when you contact us; by telephone, e-mail, post, social media, letter, fax or when you sign up for an online account. If you complete customer survey or enter any of our competitions/use promotional codes, provide feedback or complete a contact form your information will also be collect at these points.
Information may also be collected about you when you visit our website in the format of cookies.
We may record all calls for training and equality purposes. This is done to help improve the services we offer.
What Information is Collected
Under the GDPR law we only collect what is allowed in line with the regulations, like:-
- Details of any goods or services we supply you with supply
Our website automatically collects data via the cookies. This may gather and store certain information about your visit such as the type of browser and operating systems used to access our site, the date and time you access our site, the website or platform that referred you to our site, and the pages you visit whilst on our site. This information does not hold your personal details.
what We Will do with Your Information
We will use your information for the following:
- to provide products and services you have expressed an interest or requested;;
- to enable us to offer competitions, offers or promotions which you enter in to;
- to communicate with you, in regards to products and services, which you may opt out of at any time by contacting us and requesting removal;
- to help protect your information and to prevent unauthorised access to it;
- for market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- to track your activity on our digital platforms;
- to generate statistics relating to the use of our website;
- to improve your experience on our digital platforms;
- to seek your views or feedback on the services we provide;
- to notify you of changes to our services and changes to our terms of business;;
- for payment verification, debt tracing and debt recovery;
- to deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
Our use of your personal data will be for one or more of the interests listed above.
We may disclose your information:-
- to our IT providers and others who provide us with support services like, logistic contractors, so that we can comply with our contractual obligations and services to you;
- to our professional advisers and bodies, ie, accountants, HMRC and so on, to the extent that they require access to the information in order to comply with UK law as well as offering advice.
- to debt collection agencies or to the Court;
- to law enforcement agencies and others in order to investigate or prevent fraud or activities believed to be illegal or otherwise in breach of applicable laws;
- if we are acquired/bought out by a third party. This would mean personal data held by us about our customers and suppliers may be one of the transferred assets.
You may be asked to review our products/services relating to your order, either on your site or through a third party review site such as Trustpilot. You can opt out of reviewing or receiving emails from third party review sites by either contacting us or clicking unsubscribe on the third party link.
We will not disclose your information to third parties other than your email address and order information.
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information with outside of our business parties. Your data maybe used to for highlighting promotional offers from our website. We do not use or share personally identifiable information provided to us in any other way without your consent.
Your Data finger print allow us to build up a representation of the what you would like to see or be offered. They way we can tailor your experience directly got you.
Credit and Identity Checks
As part of our contracting process we may carry out automated checks using your personal data, such as your name, postal address, date of birth, telephone numbers and employment status. These checks include credit checks and identity checks and involve us obtaining information (such as your credit history) from credit reference agencies, the Electoral Register and providers of utility services.
We need to carry out these checks in order to meet our obligations under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 (and any other applicable legislation) and for the purposes of assessing our credit risk. The information obtained from these checks is used by us to determine if an account can be opened or whether further information is required, based on factors such as whether we have been able to verify your identity or your credit history.
Credit reference agencies will record the details of our search and may record whether or not your application to contract with us is accepted. We may make periodic searches with credit agencies to manage your account.
We may provide information to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention to protect ourselves and our customers from theft and/or fraud. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified or reasonably suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies who will record this. This information may also be accessed by law enforcement agencies. This information may be used by us to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when processing applications for credit, managing credit or for debt recovery.
Storage of Your Personal Data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected, as set out above in this Policy, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
We retain personal data collected in connection with the performance of our contractual obligations to you and the information provided to us for identity checks and antimoney laundering checks for 10 years after performance of our contract with you. You may require us to delete personal data once that period has expired unless we are required to retain that personal data for a longer period by law.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
We may transfer, or allow access to, your information internationally including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) when performing our contractual obligations to you. We will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected when it is transferred outside the EEA in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can update your personal data by contacting us.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer/device either temporarily or permanently on the hard drive through your web browser. They enable our systems to recognise you and provide shopping features such as loyalty discounts via promo codes or special pricing, as well as storing items in your shopping basket between visits.
At All You Need we use the market standard, Google Analytics, to track and record information when you visit our website. Google analytics' cookies allow us to differentiate between first-time users and repeat users to our website. They also allow us to make sure our website performs as well as possible for our users. The cookies used do not contain any personally identifiable information and do not gather information on specific individual users. These cookies may also be used to help us for profiling purposes to enable us to advertise on platforms such as Google or Facebook.Please see our cookies policy for more information
We take the security of your personal information seriously, hence why we have moved everything to a cloud based system.
Where password access to areas of our digital platforms are required, you must ensure your password secure are kept confidential. Please do not share or disclose your password to any other person.
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:-
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it
- to prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
- to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to require us to transmit that data to another data controller where technically feasible;
- to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing;
- to file a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used;
- to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.